Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love me tender!


We've been watching ALOT of old movies, including a whole slew of Elvis's finest! In the process my sweetie has been going around singing "Love me tender". Goofy movie, great song! It now seems to be permanently embedded in his brain and he can't get it out. I know how he feels, he's been embedded in my brain for over 38 yrs! So what better sentiment for his Valentine this year. Maybe you can use it too!
 
 
 
 
Gramma Luvlee 
Linking up with:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet, Gramma! This is perfect for Valentines day!
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us!


    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a little Elvis! I want my card to say...."Thought about you all the time even when I was drinking wine". Just kidding that is my favorite Elvis movie though, and I am kinda his biggest fan:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this great post at Simple & Sweet Fridays. Love Elvis!


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. In high school my husband's contemporaries thought he looked like Elvis..today he is MY SILVER FOX...even when theres not much hair left aft 6 chemo treatments.
    I am proud to include your blog in my BLOG HONOR ROLL

    Jonell

    ReplyDelete