Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Library Decor




This was the decor that stayed the same throughout the week.
 
Book Bird in a Book Cage made by Cassie
 
Treasure Island Book Art
 
 
The Frog Prince Book Art
 
 
This book garland was made by punching out scallops from old book pages and then stacking three together. They were sewn down the middle then fanned out. Sew a ribbon on each end to hang them.
 
 
 
Hearts made from old books and mini books created from Google book cover images.
 
 
On the Little Golden Books I even put the Golden Book image on the back.
I used mini clothespins and bakers twine to hang them.I added a few pages I had cut from old books just to pad them out a little.
Little Golden Book Template
 
 
One of MANY projects created by my dear husband!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment