Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Go jump in the lake!


 Every good camp needs a lake, so Papa built one at the campsite by rolling up logs in a big blue tarp and filling it with water. I found a life size bullfrog on Amazon along with some turtles, frogs and snakes. I placed large rocks in the lake for the wildlife to bask on then surrounded the water with cattails and reeds found at Dollar Tree.

 
 
I gave them each a fishing net and they caught wildlife for days!
 
 
 
 
Archery
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please Don't Feed The Bears!!!
 
I wanted a game for the little ones to do far away from stray tomahawks and arrows. I purchased Dollar Tree (shocker!) teddy bears and the girls took turns throwing them into a picnic basket.
 
It was surprising how proficient they got at it!
 
 
 
The girls challenged two of their boy cousins to a throw off ...
 
...and the girl won fair & square!
 
Don't feed the bears game label
 
 
 Canteen Decal
I bought orange plastic VBS canteens from Oriental Trading and put this on label paper and covered the original label with it. I also changed out the handle to bright colored ribbons.
Gummy Frog Treat Bag Header
 
I forgot to take a picture of this, but it was gummy frogs in a tiny ziploc bag
 
Gramma Luvlee
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment